Relief for younger people in need of care and their informal carers
YoungCare will promote strategies for relieving the situation of informal caregivers and the younger people in need of their care.
- Give voice to the young dependent people and their caregivers and let them partake in measures that are designed to meet their wants and needs.
- Develop a co-created learning tool on measures and possibilities to improve their quality of life.
- Raise awareness of much-needed intervention measures at the political and associational levels.
During the next years, the YoungCare consortium will develop outcomes to pursue these goals:
- A compendium on the wants and needs of dependent young people, based on literature research and narrative interviews.
- A low-threshold and easy-to-access e-learning offer, with playful elements and learning units co-produced with informal caregivers and their younger adult dependents.
- Sharing and promotion activities to raise awareness of the gaps and needs of these groups, with recommendations for policymakers and professional carers.
Informal caregivers and young adults (18-65 years) in need of care.
Go to site
- Output 1
A European compendium on the wishes and needs of young adults in need of care and their informal caregivers.
- Output 2
An e-learning training offer co-produced with the users themselves and their caregivers.
- Output 3
Sharing and promotion activities, recommendations for policy makers and professionals working in the care field.